Benefits of The Perfect Lawn Artificial Grass
Artificial Grass reduces outdoor water consumption and waste through lawn irrigation.
The Perfect Lawn eliminates the annoying noise caused by lawn mowers and edgers.
Artificial Grass reduces the presence of mosquitoes, fleas & other pests.
Reduces ground, air and water pollution from fertilizers. Reduces dust, mud, and debris. Reduces seasonal allergies
Saves the nearly 40 hours a year mowing the lawn. Saves money spent on routine maintenance. Saves money by reducing water bills
Kids and Pets stay clean year round. No more grass stains. No more muddy paws.
- Can be installed around difficult to maintain areas such as pools. Perfect for shady areas where natural grass will not grow. Maintains a green and inviting appearance year round.
- Made in the USA with American made components. Made with renewable and recycled materials.100% recyclable at end of life cycle, 25 years.
The Perfect Lawn saves more water than any other consumer product...
- Water Smart - The Perfect Lawn exceeds the all of the criteria for the EPA WaterSense Program.
- You can save up to 73 gallons of water per square foot every year and reduce your water bill by 70%.
- Over 5,000,000,000 (5 Billion) gallons of water are used on lawn irrigation EVERY DAY in the US.
The Perfect Lawn can help builders achieve LEED certification...
- Maximize Open Space: for LEED NC/CS/Schools projects that apply for SS Credit 2 (Development Density & Community Connectivity), The Perfect Lawn can count towards the hardscape areas of the open space requirements for this credit. This allows projects in an urban location to use artificial grass in place of, or with hardscape materials and helps earn SS Credit 5.2.
- Water Efficient Landscaping: The Perfect Lawn artificial grass requires no water for irrigation and places zero demand on potable and non-potable water sources. The Perfect Lawn helps projects earn WE Credit 1 under the LEED-NC/CS/Schools system and WE Credit 3 under the LEED EBOM system.
- Landscape Management Plan: The Perfect Lawn is virtually maintenance free and does not require the use of fertilizers or pesticides; it is also 100% recyclable, which eliminates landscape waste. These qualities enable The Perfect Lawn to make a significant contribution toward LEED EBOM SS Credit 3.